Wednesday 16 November 2016

** Release: ** Surprise Bunnies!

Yeesh, I have a sick day and SH go all-out on me!

They released a gorgeous Brown Bunny hood, which is now available, and also, the long-awaited Rabbit Coat!

Brown Bunny

Brown Bunny Coat

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem that the rabbit coat actually has ears, which is a huge shame and disappointment for quite a few people, but still it looks gorgeous, and perhaps people would prefer a coat that is more "toned down" in the ears...
Either way, I don't think they've released any Rabbit item other than the actual hoods, that have ears...

Another surprise upcoming though, is a Red Fox CE!


This baby will drop on November 17th, at the usual time, and I honestly recommend you grab this one!
This liner was shown on another hood (a bear specifically) at the sample sale earlier in the year, and it was drop-dead-gorgeous!
I am sorely disappointed that I can't get it, but it will definitely be going on my Want List.


Good luck to everyone going for these hoods, but remember....
Not long 'til the Galaxy Bear... ; )


No comments:

Post a Comment