Tuesday 8 November 2016

Last Minute Releases! ("Infinity Scarf"?)

Hiya guys, hope you all had a fantastic Halloween, and Guy Fawkes Night!

Last night, I was just browsing around online, and I got a notification from SH that they have dropped two surprise items, and another is still to come!

The two that dropped are as follows:




The Infinity Scarf is certainly a new product from the company.
It isn't very easy to see, but the paws are sewn together so there's no "pawkets", just a scarf.
Personally, I'm really not sure about the idea... especially not with the super short fur... 
The buttons around the neck area of hoods work just as well, and so do shawls, if you think about it... also, as a Black Wolf keeper...I'm not fond of that fur at all. 
Perhaps it is worth keeping an eye on, for owner pics...recently, the company pictures have not done hood releases much justice.

The new Mystic Wolf, I am definitely a fan of though.
The fur looks great, textured and the liner... I'm a big lover of black and white, and tie-dye effects, so it is perfect in my opinion...also, I think it kinda looks like a spine... I have a similar effect on my glasses, haha.
Really wish I could justify getting one, but after a New Moon Wolf, the the B/W grey wolf after... I think they'd be too similar...guess we'll see.


As for the upcoming...




This guy is going to drop on Nov 10th, at the usual time of 10am PT.
(or around 6pm UK time)
The liner on this guy looks great, I think, but not a big keeper of Husky hoods.

However, another much-anticipated beauty has been unveiled recently...


The Galaxy Bear does not have a specific release date yet, but a whole lot of people have been requesting it, so if you want it... keep your ear close to the ground!
There's also a couple of new babies that have been spoken about, but I can't say anything quite yet... basically a lot of excitement still to come... 

Good luck to any and all who go for any of these loves!
More updates to come... 





No comments:

Post a Comment