Wednesday 30 November 2016

** New Release** A New Shawl!

Hiya guys!
I hope Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sales worked in your favour, whether it was Spirithoods you were chasing, or otherwise!
I managed to snag some hoods, but they won't be with me til around Christmas if not after...someone is holding them for me. Can't wait to see them though - definitely some of my favourites in a while, so very glad I could snag them!

They released the Snow Leopard Coat for the sale too, which I really want, but there's no way I could afford, even with the discount...but it doesn't matter too much. I prefer hoods generally anyway.
Now, it seems there is a new Shawl dropping very shortly, and it is seriously gorgeous, and a perfect start to the Winter Collection Page!

Timber Wolf Shawl


Pretty awesome, eh?
I especially love that liner, but I'm sticking to the darker ones for now, so won't be going for it myself.

So if any of you guys want to grab this beauty, be on the Winter Page on December 5th, for 10am PST!
Remember to get on the WINTER page because it doesn't tend to show up all the time on the others, or on top, so just use the link above and keep refreshing!

Best of luck! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment