Sunday 13 November 2016

Can't Make My Mind Up!

Hi, all!

I've been going through all my tabs and so on recently, trying to decide on which hoods to sell, and which I want to keep, but there's so much conflict, and I keep changing my mind last second before listing! :(

Mostly I am stuck with the Sunkissed Fox, Grey Wolf Navajo and Water Wolf...
The Sunkissed Fox is absolutely gorgeous, but I seriously do *not* suit it whatsoever. 


Honestly, I mostly wanted it for the liner -- to swap with another hood and attempt to do something Okami themed...I've never seen a liner more suited for Amaterasu, and I got an Arctic Wolf to start it up one day...but I just feel so guilty, and I'm not sure it will work....or how to put red into the white fur...hmm. 

The Navajo....
I am a fan of all that line, as well as the Warriors and Tuscan...they're pretty much my favourites and were my first quest to find when I joined the sales groups and what-not...
Still, I got this guy, but ended up with a Grey Wolf Warrior HB3 not long after, and have not used the Navajo again since...I've taken pictures of it for sale/trade purposes, but then just...don't wanna list it, cause it makes me sad!
Hopefully I'll get used to it....




Lastly, the Water Wolf...
kind of the same deal - I got it ages ago, absolutely love it, but discovered that they have HB3 Water Wolves, and I'd definitely use one of those more.
However, I can't afford to buy one, but don't want to sell the one I have if I'm not sure I'll have a replacement...they don't show up every day.




...I'll have to go through the lot again, see what pops up.
Keep checking my lists for sales/trades and stuff though! : )


No comments:

Post a Comment