Sunday 7 May 2017

Sample Sale (And an ISO Black Wolves!)

Hiya all!
So... who made it to the Sample Sale yesterday?!

Unfortunately I couldn't get much in the way of details of it for you guys, considering I'm in the wrong country so don't tend to get an invite, but SH were doing a big sample sale and clear out of stuff, cause apparently they are moving office, and from what I hear, it was crazy!

Some negative experiences thanks to rude people, which there will unfortunately always be in events like this, but over-all, it looks like there was a LOT of great stuff!
As well as samples, there was an "archive" sale, so there was some of the older hoods around as well - I saw Team Hoods, Water Hoods, a HB3 or two....really wish I could have been there in person!
Perhaps one day. : )

Now, on to the point...
I had a (wonderful!) friend looking out for me, but unfortunately we missed any Black Wolf Samples, and after seeing some of the ones hauled...I am actually pretty sad.
Of course, I know I have no right to be, but I want to keep Black Wolves the most, and the ones I saw... were especially very me-like!

SO!
I'm gonna post pictures of the ones I got visuals of, and ask anyone who was lucky to get a SH Black Wolf Sample to please get in touch with me - I'd love a shot of buying or trading for something (or things!) so get in touch by messaging me, emailing me or using the form to the left, on the bar.

The big two are different Galaxy type Black Wolves, and one I didn't get a picture of... a Black Wolf Halfie HB3!

But I'm always well up for buying and trading black wolves I don't have, so yeah... here goes!









Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment