Wednesday 3 May 2017

May Drops!

Here we go, guys!

The drops for May have officially been released, and I'm sure there will be some surprises along the way...
Let's see what we've got!

Grizzly Bear Italy Shawl LE
May 4th.

Coyote CE
May 9th.

Brown Bear Kamchatka Goa CE
May 11th


Night Hawk Vest
+
Alaskan Hawk Vest
May16th


Grey Wolf Italy
May 18th

Summer Sunset Coat
TBD


Carebear Hoods!
Cheer Bear and Grumpy Bear
TBD

Sparkle Unicorn CE
TBD

Cheetah Crop
(Hoodless)
TBD


All very exciting!
Some of these are still TBD as you can see, but I'll update as I can...
Regardless, the usual time applies for all of them - 10AM PT
and they will appear on the Spring Collection Page
so look out! : )

There's only one of these that I'm really interested in myself, and that's the Grey Wolf Italy, so if anyone is up for a trade, let me know - it is definitely on my want list!

As for others, a lot of people are very excited about the Care Bears, that's for sure!
The Bear Shawl and Unicorn have a following too, and some for the hawk shawls... 
My guess is that there will be enough of the Care Bears to go around, but definitely mark those calendars! ; )

Lastly, congrats to anyone and everyone who landed the Arctic Owl and Forest Fox yesterday -- they were super limited and gone so quickly! 

Later, guys! 


No comments:

Post a Comment