Sunday 7 May 2017

ISO - Black Wolf Samples!

More details on the Black Wolf Samples I'm looking for.

There's a Galaxy one, an alternative, more blue galaxy/cosmic one, and a Black Wolf Halfie HB3...they're the only ones I know of, but they've instantly shot up to grail status... definite me-hoods!





...unlikely, I know, but thought I'd put more details up of sales/trades for them.
Now, I'm happy to buy, or partial trade, but would have to work something cash-wise, so that would be under discussion.
As for trades....

These do depend on which, but I could offer maybe one or multiples here:

Red Wolf Rainbow
Italy (Teal) Cape
Frosted Wolf
Grey Wolf Purpz,
Butterfly (adult)
Butterfly (kids)


Red Fox CE (Teal Liner)
Red Fox CE (Sunset Liner)
Grey Wolf Galaxy 1.0 (great placement HUGE FEELER)

Fire Wolf Warrior 1.0 (HUGE FEELER)
SSL HB3 (HUGE FEELER)
Black Kitty Robe (HUGE FEELER)
SSL Sample (HUGE FEELER)


... that's all I can think of for now.
Might not be willing to let some of those last ones go, but must see what I can do here.

If you have these and might be interested, get in touch with me, either by Email, PM or the Contact form on the left bar there.

Thanks guys. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment