Tuesday 2 May 2017

** NEW DROPS ** Hoods and Shawls!

Alrighty guys, so May has begun, and there's no time wasted on the drops for the month, either!

We have the new Forest Fox Hood and Arctic Owl Shawl dropping on May 2nd, at the usual time of 10am PT - my guess is that they will appear on the Spring Collection Page!
They are apparently both going to be super-limited, so if you want either, or both of these beauties, don't waste any time, cause they'll be going pretty fast!


Arctic Owl        Forest Fox

I'm a huge fan of the Arctic Owl, but there's no way that is going to suit me, so I won't waste them on myself! Can not wait to see pics of them though....the liner is so pretty!

Another super-special drop will be coming on May 4th, in the form of a a Grizzly Bear Italy Shawl!


Same time as usual, 10am PT!

A lot of people want this too, so be prepared if you wanna grab it quick!

Now, some little additional notes...

Firstly, you may notice if you look up the Preview Page now, that most of the sneak peeks have gone from it, so unfortunately it looks as though the exposure may not have been intentional, and we'll just have to keep looking out for what's coming next!
Honestly, I kind of liked the idea of signing up for individual hood notifications and also hunting them down on the galleries was pretty fun actually, but oh well... back to the straight forward I guess! ; )

Another thing you may have noticed if you were around yesterday is that there was a completely random drop for the Grey Fox CE!
Now, a few people jumped on it, and even more people were surprised, but it turns out it was an accidental drop, and has since been pulled.

I'm not sure exactly what is going to happen to the ones ordered, as in will they send them out straight away as their bad, or if we will have to wait for whenever the drop was intended to get them, however, I have been told that orders already made are safe and will be honoured!!
That's all the info I have on that so don't panic, but feel free to contact them if you'd like to be updated quicker on what's going on. 
Personally, I'm going to wait and see if they get in contact with me first.

I'll let you guys know if I get any updates.

Keep checking back! : )


No comments:

Post a Comment