Saturday 22 April 2017

Sneek Peaks, Anyone?

...guys, I have a little surprise!

Thanks to some awesome people who were good enough to let me know, I have promo images of some of the upcoming hoods!

Now, there's no official drop date listed yet, but I will list the page link under each image, and you can sign up for notifications if you're interested in buying any of them!
Of course, I'll still be posting any and all additional info I can find out up here, so no worries there.
Now, here we go!

















...what do you all think?
There's some real pretty stuff coming up, and I myself have fallen for the Night Fox!
Something to remember about the Fire Wolf Galaxy though...it behind an Infinity means that it is more like a scarf...you can probably see that there's no end to the "arms" and they are just a loop...just a heads up! : )
A lot of people are going to be excited about the African Wild Dog, as it was hugely anticipated, and people seem excited for the unicorn and bear shawl too, so get in there fast, when the time comes, guys! 

... enjoy. ; )


No comments:

Post a Comment