Saturday 1 April 2017

April Releases!

Guys, you have got to get yourself down to the SH Blog page!

They've unleashed a pretty long list of releases for this month, but, oddly, only some have specific release dates, while some are marked as a "TBD" release....weird.

Still, here's some imagery for you to sink your teeth into...


Butterfly Coat
April 4th - 10am PT!


Aquamarine Open Crop
April 6th - 10am PT

Raven Shawl 2.0
April 11th - 10AM PT


Eurasian Wolf
TBD

Marble Fox Bomber Jacket
TBD

Rose Quartz Bomber Jacket
TBD



...so typical that the two I really want are the TBD ones...so excited though!
I'll hopefully be snagging the Marble Fox and Eurasian Wolf, but if anyone feels like trading for any of my stuff, get in touch. : )

I'll keep you guys updated as soon as I find out more, so keep checking back, but also keep your eye on their blog page!

Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment