Friday 7 April 2017

Quoth The Raven...

Alright, that's the Aquamarine Crop dropped -- who's going for it?
There's still some in stock if you want to go for it!




Honestly, I'm in two minds over this one... I'm not one for crops, which is why I won't be going for it, but it is one of my favourite colours and I'm curious about the feel of the fur material used...
Hoping to see a lot of pics from people who land them...




Next will be the Raven Shawl 2.0 on the 11th.



I did hear that there's a difference from the original/last one, but I'm not sure what it is yet...guess we'll see!
Unfortunately, there still doesn't seem to be a date for the Marble Fox or Eurasian Wolf...gotta keep eyes open!


Now, on to some surprise news...

Some of you may know that I started learning Photoshop and have been trying to get some ideas out of my head, that I think would make good Spirithoods...as you can imagine, the work images themselves aren't great, but generally, the ideas seem pretty well received by people, so a particular one I dreamt up, a Black Wolf Galaxy, was posted up on Spirithoods' page, and apparently, they did have plans for one, but it didn't go ahead...
Now...I have been offered tat sample, OOAK hood, and received it just yesterday (after a lot of emergency selling to raise the cash)

...I'll be posting an image of it up on my Owned gallery, so take a look! :D
There's been some very cool sample hoods shown recently, I think from the Black Milk collaboration days, that I so wish could have gone ahead... it is a huge shame.

But anyway... keep checking back -- hopefully there will be more info soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment