Saturday 8 October 2016

I'm back! (and some releases)

Hello, loves!

Sorry for the silence - I was down with the sickness for a while there, so have fallen more than a little behind!
Hope everyone who wanted to get the Siberian Husky got there -- I have one on the way to my Smuggle Mum, which I'm very excited about!

Also, prepping for the fall/winter releases, and some grails, I've been going through my hoods again, so the Want and Sale/Trade lists are now updated, so please take a look!

There's been some pretty cool sales during my absence here as well - a new cape, and two half hoods that fix on to it. (sold separately, of course)







And on the 6th, they released the Charcoal fox, which is still available to buy!


There's also a onesie on the site, that is extremely limited, but I'll leave that one for you to see on the site... ;)

Still, if you have missed these guys, don't be too disappointed... there's still some fantastic stuff on the way, very soon!

Here's just a taster....








No comments:

Post a Comment