Thursday 13 October 2016

A Good Week! (more Canine releases!)

Hello, all!
Sorry again for the quiet-time -- it was my birthday on the 11th and my best friend came to stay with me for the week. It was great to finally catch up again, and now I have my grail bunny hood, we were bunnies together on my birthday! :D



As for actual hood info...there's some hood stuff!

While I was away, the Night Fox Italy hood and throw were both dropped!
You can still get the hood, but I'm afraid the throw is gone... still, you can always sign up for re-stock notifications!

Check it out HERE

Check it out HERE



Now today, some more upcomings were shown on The Blog -- a new Warbler Shawl, the Moon Wolf Shawl, which I seriously hope to grab for myself, another blanket, and the surprisingly gorgeous Frosted Wolf!






So excited!
Best of luck, anyone going for these!
And anyone that isn't.... a couple of these are now on my Want List, so if there's any of my hoods you like, please check he related tabs out! : )





No comments:

Post a Comment