Friday 10 November 2017

November Drops! (I'm Back! Again!)

Hey guys!

I'm sorry that it has been so long - more personal issues going on, and also middle-of-no-where-internet has taken another dire turn... I can barely load Youtube lately, and video stuttering/buffering has become the norm...aargh!

Hopefully most of these things have been fixed by now, so on we go!

Now, we've missed a few things, thanks to my absence, which I am hoping to make one long post about later, but for now, and so we don't miss the good stuff to come, here are the releases this month!





Coats!
Brown Bear, Husky and Grey Wolf Coats!
10.11
(That's today, ya'll! :B )



Black Bear CE
14.11

Galaxy Arctic Fox
15.11


Coyote CE
16.11


Lovebird Coat
17.11

Ice Wolf Shawl
21.11


Looks like we have some cozy stuff set for the winter, eh? 
Personally, the only thing that stands out to me is the Ice Wolf Shawl, but hell, I wish it was a hood rather than a shawl.
I have to miss out on hoods for a while longer, so won't be buying any of these guys. :(

As always, the drop time for each and every one of these is 10am PT, however, I recommend checking the site 15 minutes before that time... they've been dropping early, and people have been missing out on the small numbered items...

Best of luck guys!

(will be posting again shortly with other info)

No comments:

Post a Comment