Friday 10 November 2017

Hoods Recap (some still available!!)

Okay, prepare yourself... this is gonna be quite a list!
Here come the SH products I didn't get to post, thanks to my absence.

It is worth noting, some of these guys are still available - as always, I'm going to leave a link to the official page in the name of each item, so you can either snap it up, or, if it isn't available now, sign up for notifications. (sign up - it is worth doing!)
Another note is, that I can't be sure of the order/dates released at the moment, so keep that in mind as well. :P

Enjoy!





















(There's been a big fuss over this - it is making a comeback in December, so sign up if you want one!)

(apparently, the fur will make a return, but the liner won't)






If you've seen anything around that I've missed, let me know! 
Good luck and happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment