Friday 1 September 2017

Welcome To September!

Autumn comes a-creepin'! 
...and with it, I'm sure some more gorgeous Spirithoods!

I hope everyone got what they wanted in August - there's still some Cape Fox LE and Naughty Rabbit re-releases available too, if you missed them.






As for September, there's already two hoods announced!

Coyote CE - 
Sep 5th


Clouded Leopard CE 
Sep 7th

Honestly, I'm a wee bit disappointed with these guys - the liner on the Coyote, I am starting to get sick of seeing it, and I don't even own any hoods with it!
Perfect for those who love it and coyotes though, of course. ; )

As for the Clouded Leopard...I've never been a fan of many big cat hoods, but the fur does look stunning. The liner is the same gold shimmer as the butterfly CE that I have, which is isn't my favourite, but still pretty.
Either way, if you are interested in either of these hoods, get yourself to the Releases page at the usual time of 10AM PT on the respective days.

I'm excited to see what else is coming this autumn/winter....stay tuned! : )


No comments:

Post a Comment