Sunday 20 August 2017

The Next Drops Are Coming!

Who is ready for the next hood drops?! ... me neither, but they're coming anyway! ; )

The next is the 22nd - the Zebra is making a re-appearance as well as the Mystic Roxy CE!
(the only difference with the Roxy being that it isn't HB3, like the original)



I'm a big fan of these two - especially considering my very first Spirithood was a silver mystic HB3, with the same liner as the Roxy...I miss that baby very much!
....the Zebra is always fun, with that epic little mohawk ;D

Next release will be on the 24th - the LE  of the Cape Fox!


Honestly, I'm a bit disappointed with this one - the Cape Fox is a really gorgeous hood with that fur, but when I see Limited Edition, I expect something more than the black, Core liner...
Still, there's a lot of fans for it, so it will still sell well!


Next, on the 29th we have the return of...


Yes, the ever-popular Naughty Rabbit, and the older but still well loved Feather Tiger!
I hear a lot of good things about the rabbit, and I know a lot of people really hope they'll release other hoods with the same fur...there's also a lot of varied placements in the fur, so they're all pretty unique!

The Tiger isn't one I'm very familiar with, but I have seen a few around, from the original release - the liner was used on a Feathered Vest Top a while back too, which I have, and its very nice..soft and kind of... towelly? If that makes sense...
I'm not a huge fan of tiger fur stuff, so I can't say much more than that I'm afraid!

That's all we have lined up for the month now, unless some extra little surprises pop up....who knows? ;) 

Now, keep in mind the dates are different, but the time is the same as always - 10am PT!
Good luck with the rest of the month's drops, guys!
Look our for more updates soon!

A little side note:
The Moon Wolf and Moon Bear capped Pre-order is still going on, so if you haven't got one (or more!) yet, check out the links on the previous post, and do it fast!





No comments:

Post a Comment