Friday 16 June 2017

Who Wants To Trade?!

Alright, so I thought now would be a good time to make a quick post about Sales/Trades...

I'm still looking for someone to help me get a couple of upcoming hoods, as well as the White Tiger CE. The first is the Night Fox Galaxy, releasing June 20th.
The other is the Cape Fox, which should be releasing next month!


Now, I  can offer any of the hoods on my Trade/List page as a straight trade, such as :


Frosted Wolf, 
Red Wolf Rainbow, 
Grey Wolf Purpz,
Butterfly LE
Butterfly Kids Sample

or I can offer one of the Red Foxes
(Sunset or Teal) for any two of them.

Pics of these hoods can be found on the Sales/Trade list tab. 

Another hood I can offer as a straight trade which is not listed on the page, is a blue wolf Kentucky Team hood.

Get in touch if any of this sounds good to you! :)


Thanks for looking, guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment