Monday 26 June 2017

Latest Sales and Trades! (Non-SH!)

Hey guys, just a quick little post to let you guys know that I am updating Want Lists and Sales lists - and it isn't all Spirithoods!


I'm trying to raise some cash for items this year that I won't be able to afford otherwise, so I'm adding a Makeup Wantlist and a Funko Pop Want List to the tabs - Black Milk will soon follow!
You can click the links here, or find them on the Want List Page - I'd happily trade these items for SHs on my Trades/Sales page, or for something else...



...I've listed a whole lot of stuff, SH and otherwise to my Ebay Sales!
I'm happy to trade things in my Want Lists for these items, so get in touch if any interest you -- my Ebay username is Wizardinablizzard* but if you don't see any items on there, just send me a message on the Contact Form to the left, and I'll send you a list - pictures are included.







Thanks for taking the time to read this, everyone -- happy hunting!


No comments:

Post a Comment