Thursday 16 February 2017

** New Drops!! ** Cosmic Canines, Foxes, More!

Hey guys, looks like some of the previews we had are getting dropped today, on Feb 16th!




10AM PT, as usual - look out on the Spring Collection page!
(Also, I'm looking for someone who is interested in the red fox here, just for the fur, as I'd love to have the liner for another hood - let me know if you're interested in this!)

Now after that, on the 21st, the Rose Wolf will drop, which was mentioned on the previous post, but just today, we got some more announcements!



These beauties, the Gazelle Crop Jacket and Polar Bear hood, will both be dropping on the 23rd!
(How cool is the liner on the bear? Wishing I was more of a bear recently...!)
Once again, 10am PT, on the Spring Collection page, so don't miss out!

The on the 28th...


The super-pretty Direwolf Italy shawl!
Same time, 10am PT, on Spring Collection Page.
Good luck, guys!



I'll be keeping my eye on these beauties!





No comments:

Post a Comment