Friday 4 May 2018

Where You Been??

Hey guys!
I know, it has been a while ...

Things haven't been great for me lately, and I definitely didn't have much in the way of hoods incoming, so there hasn't been a lot of me to say here.
However, since I came back into some cash this year, and I was excited to catch up on some of the beauties I missed, I realised something about the company I really don't feel comfortable about, and so I don't really feel right promoting them anymore...

Now, this isn't some huge, terrible thing that will even bother most customers, so don't worry yourselves at all there -- this is something more personal to do with the "limited/sample/OOAK" products and other such background issues.

...what this means in short, is that I will no longer be updating this blog in terms of promoting the company and its products, however I will continue to update my collection, trades, sales, etc...
I will be reducing my ISO of list considerably as well, but will still be willing to trade hoods with fellow collectors, second-hand.
There may also be an increase in the hoods I will list up or sale/trade, so if that interests you, keep checking. : )

Again, if you do want to stay up to date with Spirithoods, their website, blog and the many groups on Facebook are great places to keep up, and make some like-minded friends.

Thanks for reading! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment