Wednesday 26 July 2017

Get Ready - SURPRISE DROPS!

Hey guys!

I'm having to be pretty quiet still, thanks to some internet issues - sorry about that.
I hope everyone got the drops they wanted!
We're getting some surprises though, and re-releases!
Check this out...





- Black Leopard Leggings,
- Leopard Leggings,
- Tiger Leggings
- Cheetah Crop Jacket
27.07
10AM PT


Cecil Lion CE
01.08
10AM PT

Fair Bear + Fair Wolf
03.08
10AM PT


- Tiger Shawl
- Warbler Shawl
- Coyote Shawl
08.08
10AM PT


Midnight Alpaca Vest + Bomber Jacket
10.08
10AM PT


Who is excited? :D
There's some real beauties there, but for me... think I will be trying some leggings!
There was no promo pics for the Fair Wolf/Bear so I had to improvise... I wonder what they will look like? 








No comments:

Post a Comment