Friday 9 September 2016

Welcome!

Hello, everyone, and welcome to my Spirithoods blog!
I decided after some time that it would be a worthy cause to start one, after keeping them on a tab or two on my old BJD blog... I though it might be better to be more active and maybe even helpful on the subject, as my love of them has increased greatly in the last couple of years, and there's always something going on in the SH universe!

My thoughts are that I can post news, info, reviews, pictures, upcoming releases, and things like that - open up the community a little more, and maybe show some of the harder to come by stuff...
I guess we'll see, eh?

As for the here and now, as I am still building this blog, your best bet is to check out the tabs up top - you will find my own personal collection there, my sale/trade list, want list, some links and info, and there's more to come, that I prefer to work on a little more, before it is published.

You'll also find the All About Ashery page up there, in case you'd like to know a little bit about me -- the little old individual behind all this junk. : )

So yeah... keep checking back, while I kick this thing up a notch!


As for Spirithoods themselves, feel free to check out their official Page HERE and learn a little more about them.
Also if you'd like to buy a hood, feel free to use My Code anytime, to get 10% off your first order!


- Ashery x

No comments:

Post a Comment